Rrrr! Oh my god this is pissing me off.

As I am proud to be an American - I am just as ashamed to be. I am really really annoyed when people bitch at other Americans (and myself) on this board, and in general, for actions our government is taking or has taken, and make it look like we ourselves are to blame. For one, many Americans dont agree with what our government is doing, but simply because we are Americans, it makes us bad or something. I take it personally. I'm not defending the actions of my government!! I don't think that many of the things we did was right. Makes me want to move to Canada or somewhere, or go practice my German.

I forget who said it, but I agree with the comment that the US just needs to leave the world alone. I hate McDonalds, Disney, and CNN, and although I don't like to see them barging into places they are not necessarily "welcome", I could really care less what they do.

I'm not going into the gun control side of the debate right now... I'm a stupid american and I might get so mad right now that I'm going to go drive around and get road rage then I'm going to reach in my glove compartment and go shoot the ass that didn't use his turn signal.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot the [/sarcasm] tag in the last paragraph there. I guess I don't fit the "perceived" world view of being an "average" fat, stupid american.