I would have to apologize to all Americans, I did choose my arguments very clumsily and bluntly.

The thing is, you have the right to be angry and sad at the WTC terrorism. But you have to be reminded of, that its not a country you are fighting against. Its a terror organisation. Without boundraries or national claims. In attacking Afghanistan you took the war up one level. Because the "civilian casulties" you claim are equal to Afghanistans casualties. Has nothing to do with your war. And believing in that YOUR country has the right to sacrifice Afghani civilians makes you just as much a terrorist as they are. Sacrificing anybody (especially civilians) are not justified by any goals! And as someone else pointed out, the civilians are not just affected by the bullets. But also by all the war parties that encircles them. Even if the USA troops doesnt affect the civilians in a direct way (stealing food/supplies/luitering/raping) I wouldnt be surprised if the taliban or the afghani counterpart are doing it. By your presence there, you started the war and have an indirect blame for what has happened. I believe that is one strong argument for NOT starting any war for no whatsoever reason. How would you feel if your home were to be plundered and your wife raped together with all the neigbourhoods wifes. And thats just one aspect of war and "civilian casualties". Its very easy for a strong nation like the USA to making war here and there. But you also have to think about the consequences. And what you indirectly inflicted was not upon the al quaida.... (they were hiding in the mountains) it was upon the innocent people of Afghanistan.

Maybe I´m just as touched by my own governments propaganda as many of the Americans are. But atleast we stand for NO killing!