I gave up voting many, many years ago. I keep telling myself that if there is every anyone worth electing to office I'll register again. But when you only have a choice of electing either dick A or dick B, what is the use. I have written different officials about different issues but unless you have some power behind you it doesn't seem to do any good.

I don't like what our government is doing over in the Middle East, they meddle too much in other countries and don't take care of the issues that need to be addressed in our own country. Easier to go muck up some place else than to solve the real problems at home, get the old American spirit up and get the economy moving again. They need to let the UN handle more than they do and quit being the bullies of the world as you put it.

We are just not used to being attacked on our own soil like other countries have had to put up with, how dare someone come over here and attack 'us'. This country has always seemed blood thirsty to me, but it is my country.

MKI #017/90

whatever