I'm playing on Full Tilt. The games are tougher, but still quite beatable. You can always find a game with at least one horrific player, and until $5/$10NL ($1000 buy-in) most of the tight players have absolutely no clue how to play after the flop. Much of my profit has been coming from tight opponents who try to play well but pay off too much or fold too much after the flop. I've calculated that my preflop semi-bluff resteals ("squeezes") are making me about $60/hour (tight players trying to play well tend to be particularly vulnerable to squeezes). Another good tactic in these games is to "float" the weak-tighties on the flop (calling in position), and then take the pot from them on the turn. This is another great way to exploit tight but poor-playing opponents. The only defense is a balanced turn strategy, and most of them don't have one.

Full Tilt accepts deposits from credit cards, but most credit card companies will not authorize a deposit for "gambling". However, almost all check cards do not have this restriction.

I made a deposit a week ago to take advantage of a bonus (I generally don't make deposits, just withdrawals) on my Wells Fargo check card and it went through without a hitch.

Withdrawals are currently by check, until some other payment processing company steps forward. Getting a paper check works just fine for me, though.

Best,

Jim