(My two Cents) (Coming from someone calling himself Belezeebub maybe you should take it with a spoon full of sugar)

LQQK ----------- ADULT CONTAINT -----------------

YOU HAVE BEEN WANRED

I personally don’t care more then three drops of piss for or against same sex marriage. Its none of my business what you do in your own home and with your own body.

I don’t think the government should be wasting tax dollars and time thinking about laws for or against this issue.

For all I care you could marry your Empeg player, I’ll wish you years of happy downloads and may none of your children grow up to be an IPOD.

That being said my personal opinion is 1 man 1 women per marriage (kind of like legos men and women interlock.

But if you want to marry someone or something the same as you go for it be happy, life is too short to worry about what other people think.

As long as I don’t come out of my apartment and see you making out on the hood of my car I am ok with it.

______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/