OK, yes, I believe that mollestation is just as pardonable as homosexuality which is just as pardonable as greed. That is precisely what I believe. There should be some comfort in the knowledge that we all sin. No matter how big or little. The fact is, nobody's perfect. Again it all goes back to forgiveness. I am not going to sit here and tell you that I think all homosexuals are going to hell. I don't believe that. We are all just as capable of asking for forgiveness as the next guy. Please don't take what I'm saying to mean trhat I think I'm better than anyone else. Precisely the opposite. I am trying to relay that we ALL sin, and the nature of the sin matters little to God.

That being said, the consequences for different sins are NOT all the same. Some sins are far more destructive than others and it is the consequences rather than necessarily punishment. The whole point of "God's plan for your life" is that its purpose it to make you happy. By helping you avoid behavior that brings bad consequences, you lead a simpler, happier life.