Originally Posted By: wfaulk

This science reader examines dinosaurs from a Creation Science viewpoint. Discover how fossils are formed, dug up, and assembled for museums. Travel with the dinosaurs as they board Noah’s Ark and then enter the strange new world after the Flood. Find out what happened to the dinosaurs and if there are any alive today.

This isn't education, this is indoctrination. And I'm not cherry-picking here. That was from the first result from Google for "home school books", and the first (claimed) high-school level book I saw in their "Creation Science" section. And the only evolution-related books they offer seem to be titled things like "Evolution: The Lie".

And why is this invalid? Are people not allowed to teach their children alternative theories of origin? It's not as if the theory of evolution has been undeniably proven, despite the massive amount of resources that have put into trying to do so. So if the parents believe in Creationism and are willing to teach their kids good science and not shoddy science, why is it bad to pass on that belief?

I'm truly sorry that loving Jesus is so offensive to you. It's really not so bad. You should try it sometime smile