Quote:
So this would seem to apply only to humans.
The belief is that there was no sickness or death in the world AT ALL before man fell. I believe this doctrine goes back to Judaism, actually, though I'm not certain.

But I'm not really trying to argue this point of view- more explain where the issue really lies. Personally I'm not convinced of evolution, I AM conviced of ID*, and I'm not sure about the thology behind "Creation falling". I believe in the Fall of man, but the rest seems to be outside of what is directly taught in scripture. It has a certain logic to it and I don't discount it, but neither do I embrace it whole heartedly as pure biblical teaching.

I also have some other personal theories, but I'm not sure how viable or logical they are. Safe to say, I'm keeping them to myself for the time being and officially standing on "I'm not certain about evolution either way". This isn't a popular stance to anyone, but it's honest.

Edit: *Well, actually I'm not conviced of ID, but I am convinced God exists. Whether that can be proven scientifically, I'm not sure. It seems that there is some good evidence, from what I've read

Edited by JeffS (13/09/2005 19:51)