Quote:
I think the genuine attitude here is, "I know God exists because of my personal experience with Him, and you can't prove He doesn't". It's not that Christians think that lack of verification proves the point, it's just that they know they are correct by other evidence and that carries over into their attitude. I often find it very difficult to debate these matters in light of my personal experiences because the answers are so obvious to me. I work very hard not to expect others to have the same "evidence" that I do.

So, no "Credo quia absurdum"?

You say you have personal experience with God, and I have no choice but to believe you. I don't have any such experience, and I don't feel that I (or you) have a "sin problem". Other people do claim to have personal, intimate "proofs" of a vast array of often quite incompatible Deities. So, for me the obvious conclusion is that those "experiences" must be caused by something other than objective existence of any deity. Strange....
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue