I'm surprised and not all at the same time. It seems wrong to me to advertise this way, but its also seemed wrong to me from the beginning to market this thing as the best browsing experience and not have it support flash. I realize that many hate flash, but it still seems disingenuous to market it the way they have and not support a ton of content out there on the web. It's the height of arrogance that Apple is going to try and strong arm the industry away from plug-in technology. The worst part is, I think they might succeed, and that's a dangerous amount of power to give a company like Apple.

So back to the original issue- Apple has already show me they are less than honest in there desire to move product. It scares me more than anything M$ has ever done, and yet I'm continuing to drink their Koolaid because the iPhone is one of the far and away best products I've ever owned, and the iPhone/iPod/Apple TV integration is a pretty powerful setup in our household.

Thus far I have resisted getting an iPad even though my wife wants one badly, and this only firms my resolve.