Originally Posted By: drakino
Also, the licensing on apps and DRM content allows unlimited iOS devices, as long as they are bound to the same account. You can also use Home Sharing to transfer DRM content (apps/video) between iTunes accounts. This is how I gave my grandmother some basic apps I had bought.

I wasn't aware it was just linked by account and not number of devices. That is awesome and clears up my fears about resyncing the iPod Touch.

Originally Posted By: drakino
3.2.2 is currently the latest release, make sure your iPad is updated. Does your router offer both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz wireless? Thats also sometimes been known to cause issues on the iPad if the router is broadcasting the same SSID on both networks.

The iPad is the latest version, at least iTunes said it was. I didn't verify the minor version numbers since I had no idea what the latest was smile My router is 2.4 GHz only, it is an older Hawkings Technology router - I've been thinking about ditching it for something that would play nice with the Wii, but it hasn't concerned me enough to actually pull the trigger yet.

You would have to be really bored to look into the browser thing, but here is the information smile The site is www.secondcityhockey.com (no sensitive eyes - lots of cursing, especially after goals against). During games the forum has threads set up for each period. The 3rd period thread had over 500 posts during the game (90 between the end of the 2nd and start of the 3rd - 15mins, so pretty active). It was while refreshing those threads during a commercial and scrolling down to the most recent posts that the browser was having issues. The next game is Saturday starting at 8:30pm EST. I imagine the forums will be on fire since it is the first home game (raising the banner) and against Detroit (lovingly refered to as Scum by Hawks' fans everywhere).