Originally Posted By: StigOE
On xda-developers you'll find link to the upgrade-file. Just download it and install if you're on stock ROM.

Yeah, just about five minutes after I posted that the upgrade was available. About five minutes after that I had it installed smile

Originally Posted By: tman
Because press getting something before everybody else is unusual and doesn't happen anywhere else right?

Not sure what your point is. Did I say it didn't? I was complaining that they were doing it this way, not saying that it doesn't happen. So what do you mean?

Quote:
Might as well roll it out to a small group first to get some initial feedback and testing before pushing it out to everybody.

True, but it's not like they were planning on pulling the update if it had a bad reaction. It just seemed like this was how they were staggering the release, but it's annoying to stagger it starting with the press.

Besides, every prior release has been released on the side like this. The community finds a way around this, so they might as well do a better job with the release anyway.

Whatever, I don't care at this point. I have it, initial impressions tell me it's great, and I LOVE the hotspot functionality.