Tony (c), you're misquoting me and you're misquoting my pasted quote. No one's talking about value in any sense. That can be a very subjective thing to slice. The original quote was that there are multiple other companies producing devices which have both more technology and features/functionality and are cheaper than the iPod/iPhone and iPad. In fact, "far cheaper" to be exact. Here's the quote again. I posted it along with its context as well as my rebuttal.

Quote:

I do like Apple in the sense of design aesthetics, but as for functionality, the people who buy these products get robbed most of the time, because there are other companies who incorporate much more technology, much more servicing, for a far cheaper price.

This is just a typical BS commenter's remark because they don't know the industry (any industry) at all. They wouldn't be able to name a single product to back up their comment. I didn't even ask how they felt like buying an iPhone or iPad is getting "robbed."

You could take the iPad hardware, put a new logo on it (let's say HP) and load it up with Windows and sell it at the same price. Is it more functional than what was demonstrated yesterday? Fuck no.

Anyway proof is in the pudding. Let's see how well this obvious POS product does compared to the rest of the industry. My prediction? They'll outsell all other tablet computers combined. Likely in units and profit.