I haven't read anything to mention it specifically, but you might be able to fit the aluminum apple keyboard into the case. I'd be surprised not to see a third party case with this specific feature though, as well as a glut of third party stands. A built-in stand would have been nice too, but I didn't think that would happen. Apple's not really into appendages. The case does double as a stand though.

Anyway, just to set the record clear and straight and so we have something easily referenced in the future...

Me: Not impressed, but can see the benefit for a number of other people. Think it will do quite well in the market and be the first time this form factor or category does even reasonably well.

Bitt: Not impressed and can't see the benefit for anyone else either in this revision. Doesn't think the product will do well.

Let me know if that's correct.

As a side-note, I've had my MBP for almost a year now. I've used the built-in camera a total of zero times. If I keep the notebook for another 3 to 4 years, I intend to use the camera a total of zero more times. I do think the camera is a valuable addition though, and it would also have been valuable on the iPad (support is in the SDK for it). I don't think it's a tipping-point item that will drastically affect sales one way or the other at this point in time. The exact same which I can say of Flash in the browser, despite so many people on the interwebs screaming loudly the opposite. This dates back almost 3 years and we can see how it's made the iPhone such a poor seller over that period.