Quote:
My brother is a manager at Target and he says they are supposed to be getting some this week. I'm thinking Friday.

Meaning they'll be for sale Friday? or Saturday...

Quote:
From all the numbers I'm hearing, it really sounds like you'll be able to buy a Wii before Christmas, Loren.

But that's so far away! heheh. Yeah, I might have to drive down to Target Friday and see what I can get. The other rumor is that Best Buys will all have at least 12 consoles on Sunday. I have a Best Buy that opened last Friday a block from my apartment. Nice. I actually rode up there this morning before they opened, no luck. Will do again tomorrow.

UPDATE: Just got word from my buddy who is a manager at Circuit City that the rumors are true... they are all hording Wii's and PS3's until Sunday due to the newspaper flyer they are putting out this week. Same is supposed to be true of Best Buy. Dang! He said he can promise me one if I go and camp Sunday morning, but that's out in Dublin, and that's sort of pushing it for Wii nerd-dom. I don't think I NEED it that bad. I think I'll just try my luck at Best Buy... but yeah, heads up to others looking.