I haven't gotten very far in Zelda still (I just haven't had time for Wiiing!), but I can see that being the case. They've had some real issues with pacing in their recent games. One of the things I loved about Link to the Past was that it had a three-part first act, but then surprised you with a whole other enormous seven-part world for the rest of the game. I thought it worked really well. Wind Waker had a similar design, but the second part seemed terribly rushed and lacking in dungeons (you'd find parts of the Triforce on random small islands). Still, I don't think it could ruin my enjoyment of the game.

Last night I picked up Wario Ware and the DBZ game (because I'm a dork). I'm pretty upset at Nintendo for making Wario Ware 4:3 after they said that nearly all first-party games would be widescreen. I'll let everyone know how these games are when I've had a little time with them.

Has anyone tried Super Swing Golf? Golf is my second favorite Wii Sports game, so a full golf game might be a lot of fun, but I think it's a third party game, so I'm not sure how well the motion sensing is implemented.