Quote:
Quote:
That only works if you advertise that you will have a large number available.

They will be. Best Buy did the same thing last year with the 360, advertising things like "Minimum 40 per store" after saving up a few shipments. The rumor is based off a scan of the Best Buy company newsletter that they send to their stores. I believe it, as I have a friend that works at Best Buy and told me all about this plan from last years 360 release.

They've been doing this. This was the situation the weekend I got mine. Best Buy and Circuit City both advertised in their Sunday mailers that they'd have X number available at each store. The big rumor, as stated above, is that they'll be doing this again this SUNDAY, not Saturday, as has been the big box store's pattern. My buddy at Circuit City verified it that weekend... they'd been hording them as they got the shipments so they'd have enough for the weekend sale.

Quote:
Quote:
42 hours worth in the past week and a half!

How is your arm after waving that controller around for an average of 4 hours a day?

Absolutely fine. Which is pretty amazing. I've always gotten hand cramps and had fingers fall asleep after such extended gameplay with every other controller I've ever used. And I hadn't realized this until you just asked, but I did a full on 8-9 hour stint one day and didn't have any hand strain or cramps. Pretty impressive. The wiimote and nunchuck are held in a very natural way. This is all in Zelda mind you.

That said, after an hour or so of playing Wii Sports, my shoulder was killing me! Mostly from bowling, baseball and tennis. Because I never play those sports, so those motions were foreign to my muscles!