Let me assure you, it DEFINITELY gets easier with practice. I blazed through peak 2 without any issues.

Regarding Ubers- I was able to do the "heart" Uber almost instantly, and I can do the other three easily now. Certainly holding and releasing the "A" button is crucial to this, as is not rushing the motions. When you rush it is easy to make horizontal lines crooked etc.

I don't know if you know this already, but there is a way to practice drawing the Ubers. Hit the "+" button, select "Ubers" and then the one you want to practice. This was actually how I figured out what we were supposed to be doing with the "double loop" Uber, as I couldn't make it out from the tiny drawing (when you select it from the menu, the drawing is a lot bigger).

Quote:
and it maybe understood my motions about 10% of the time.
I just want to mention that I don't think this is a hardware problem of the Wii not understanding the motions as a couple of the reviews semi-suggested. I have gotten close to 90% when I'm focused, so the issue isn't doing it correctly and not being detected. I only mention this because the thought of doing it correctly and still having the system ignore it is very frustrating, but knowing that they CAN be pulled off consistently is encouraging.

Also, I figured out the trick to slalom- make wide passes around the flags- don't try to breeze past them tightly. If you go wide left and then wide right then you'll use your momentum going sideways rather than forward.

Edited by JeffS (07/03/2007 13:34)