I did manage to find their Wii intro which covers launch games with a small blurb and suggestion of who will appreciate the game. You can then click a link for some images. They have a similar layout for some 2007 games.

So far this is a list of stuff I want to check out:

Zelda (this will only be the second Zelda I play myself - I've watched my little brother finish most of them, but I've only ever played the Gameboy one myself) - this is a must get if only based on previous versions.

Rayman Raving Rabbids - this just looks really slick. Need to check it out first of course.

Super Monkeyball - looks fun/funny.

Red Steel - have seen bad review, need to check it out in person to make a call. From screen shots and video looks like the most "interesting" FPS. Though I'm not a big FPS person, I like the adventure aspects.

Avatar - need to check this out even though it too didn't get great reviews - if only because I really love the cartoon.

Those are the top picks for the launch titles. I suppose I will also check out whatever I can find for rent as well. Probably the list of games based on this year's cartoon cinematic releases (Cars, Barnyard, Open Season) as well as a couple of driving games.

I'm looking forward to the mario soccer game next year and will need to chedck out the GameCube version ahead of time. Then I'm most interested in adventure games, so I hope some of those will be coming down the pipe. I'm super open to the laid-back style of classic Lucas adventures and similar fare as well.

and I'll keep my fingers crossed Pirates! makes it to the Wii as I think it could benefit from the new controllers. I'm holding a warm place in my heart for an Xbox 360 as well, and this is my #1 title pick (even though it'd be an emulated original Xbox game)