Which dungeon is this, Bruno? I can't remember what the "second" dungeon was. At the moment I'm stuck in the water temple with no idea what to do.

As for the saving part, there is a little trick to that, if you search the dungeons carefully enough. You'll find this really weird chicken...person...thing... which will let you warp out of any dungeon and then warp back in no matter where you were, and it will warp you back to the exact spot you left from. That's something similar to what you're wanting. You can just warp out, save, then warp back in again.

Now that I think of it, are you talking about the temple with the monkeys? If so, I think I know what you're talking about. Are you at those bridges that turn when the wind blows? I hated that dungeon, honestly. It was extremely difficult for me to figure out what to do next. And I apologize, but I'm not sure I could walk anyone through it at this point.

Man, I really need to play Zelda again. I haven't had long periods of time where I could play, so I've just been playing Excite Truck and unlocking new trucks.