Quote:
I'm about 16 hours into the game, but that's only because I left it paused for two hours and it counted that time. But still, what amazes me is that I've played this game for 14 hours, and it seems like I've done so much. The fact that I've heard total playtimes of 60 to 100 hours makes me insanely curious about what's in store for me. I can't speak highly enough about this game. I just wish I'd been able to play it once in the past week. I need to stop doing stuff

I'm at 40 hours and I can tell I'm near the end, probably 10 hours left I'd guess. And being curious as to what's in store hasn't ended yet! I can tell that when I'm done, I'm still going to rove around the world and try and get everything I possibly can, just 'cause it's that fun.

Quote:
I thought I add everyone here but I havn't received any adds. I might not be doing it right though.

I think I tried to send you one of my Miis in a message last night, though it was late and I can't remember.... Zelda fog.

Quote:
I haven't added anyone, yet. I did compile this list just a second ago, though. Now I can take it home to add people

Nice. thanks! I'll go make sure I have all of them, pretty sure I do already...

Going to see if I have any more Miis on parade, last I checked I only had 2. But, I've made20+ and they are all set to mingle. Mostly celeb look-a-likes. =]