A few Wii thoughts I've been gathering:

Why is my Wii hotter when powered off then when powered on? It has an ethernet adapter, and "powered off" is really the orange lit active standby.

Does the Classic Controller hurt anyone else's hands? I can only play 10 minutes of Renegade before I need a break. Something very odd about that controller. If only the Wii USB port could accept USB-modded original NES controllers (and SNES and N64).

Are video games getting easier as the years go on? Mario Galaxy, I love, but there are so many 1UPs and opportunities to save that it's not a real challenge. Thinking back 20 years, I honestly never beat Super Mario Brothers for NES. The time and stamina required to get through the whole game in one sitting (and without loosing all of your lives? was there a Continue option?) was just overwhelming. I love being able to play Mario Galaxy for 20 minutes, save, and turn it off, but what happened to the challenge?

Does Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii look much worse than Zelda: Wind Waker for Game Cube? I played TP for 5 hours before switching to WW for 6 months. The TP graphics looked all jagged and gnarled, while WW were so smooth (sure, cell shading helps). WW always impressed me when distant objects came into focus as you approached them; very well done. TP looks like my monitor is on the fritz.

I wish the Game Cube part of Wii could be accessed with the GCN controller, ithout using the Wiimote. I've still got a few GCN games to finish before switching to their Wii sequels.

Rock Band for Wii? Does Wii have the hardware capacity to process all those inputs? Seriously, vocal pitch recognition is bad ass on the XBox.

Seems like Game Cube was the pinnacle of excess, specifically in game music. Wii is the antithesis, absolute simplicity, again specifically in game music. I defy anyone to whistle the songs of GCN Paper Mario, and many sounds in Wind Waker were more complex than taxes. Ok, so those are the only two GCN games I've played so far.

Still no Mii's in my Mii Parade even though I added everyone's console number to my address book or something.

Wii Ware is great! I can't wait for the Strong Bad Game!!!!!!!