Bitt, I've never played a Zelda all the way through. I've not owned any console ever, just PC's of one sort or another (Commodore 64, Amiga, Windows boxes, etc..)

I like straight up adventure and have also liked many action-oriented games. I think Zelda does blend those two genres very well and the new game better than any before it. I've watched my little brother play countless hours of various Zelda games and once I watched the first few minutes of the Twilight I knew this one I'd have to play myself.

I think Metroid should be a good action game with some logic involved. I've never been a big fan of the Mario games unfortunately, so I'm glad Zelda was the launch title and not Mario Galaxy. I thought both new titles were coming out in March, not fall. Best Buy Canada already has them listed online - expected March 30th.

So.... I bit the bullet, paid an extra $100 Canadian, but now I have a Wii in my hands. I just couldn't wait till next week for another crazy hop from store to store trying to catch the delivery trucks (today's truck at the local TRU didn't have any consoles).

I'll hook it up tomorrow and continue the Zelda save game I made at my brother's on Monday. Tonight I'm parking it for a couple of hours to watch a movie. Though I may just try hooking up the Wii when my GF goes to bed...