Does anyone else see graphical corruption after the previous (the one that added News) update? As most of you guys know, I used to work for ATI, so I know graphics corruption when I see it. Something is wrong with this box. Engine or memory clocks for the graphics are either tweaked and causing it or there's some bad ram in the unit.

While on the main Wii screen on many other light coloured screens, I can easily see glittering vertical bars at random locations on the screen. They vary a little bit in height and width, but mostly less than pencil thin on a 32" 4:3 TV and about 1-2" tall. By glittering I mean they sometimes have that 'Predator' effect to them because they're made of up similar colours to the background they appear on. Not something like black on white to make it completely obvious.

I believe they started right after the Wii update for News and the recent update for Voting didn't fix it. I've even powered down the system (unplugged) for a few minutes with no change when booted back up again. At this time I think I'll have to get it replaced...

I'll try to take a picture of an instance that's very prounounced.