I'd love to have someone here right now to do this really lame timed jump routine I'm in the middle of. Personally I hate it when games force you to jump little platforms in a specific (short) amount of time. This whole dungeon in Zelda has that all over the place. Very frustrating to say the least. With my suckiness at the running control it's hard to go both fast and precise. So either I die (by falling) or I don't reach the end of the sequence fast enough (meaning I have to jump all the way back to the start to try it again). Arrrrgh!

Frustration takes the fun away from gaming really fast. And when you've accomplished the goal, instead of being satisfied, I'm just left thinking "damn, that was insanely difficault and completely lame!"

The least they could do it finally remove the BS hold-over from the original Zelda games and just let you save and continue from anywhere. And I mean from the EXACT spot you've saved in. People who don't want to save as often don't have to. People who do (like me) can do so without wanting to throw the controller (without strap) at the TV.