Bruno, did you have a GameCube? If not, you could always pick from that library of games.

I simply search the Internet for "best GameCube games" or "best Wii games" and read the "Top 10" lists at all the major gaming sites. A good search keyword is "overlooked"; I've found interesting "Top 10 overlooked games" lists for N64 and GCN which have revealed some real gems (ie: Ogre Battle 64).

I wish there was a master list of games for Wii (and GCN, N64, SNES) with short descriptions and organized by category. That would really help sales (and virtual console sales) for guys like me who don't have a clue what games are out there.

Everyone keeps saying Resident Evil 4 is a "remake of a modern classic". So, is it a port of few-year-old PS2 game? Then there's Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, which may be as good. Scary stuff isn't my cup of tea; I'll take childish Mario.

And if you liked Mario 64, you'll love Mario Galaxy. It's bite sized, just like M64, broken down into 10-20 minute levels, after which you can easily save and walk away. Perfect for casual gaming.

I tried Rayman 2 for N64 and there really wasn't anything special about it. Not worth playing. Maybe the Wii version is better.

Is Mario Kart: Double Dash for GCN actually any good? Did it trump the all-time great Kart for N64? Better yet, will a Wii Kart outrank its older sibling?