Damn. Stupid BBS ate my post. Here's the gist of it:

1) thanks for the review, I think I'll rent Tiger Woods and Super Swing Golf so I can test it out for myself.

2) I find it funny that Wii Sports Golf, which has the depth of a puddle, is so much more fun than a full golf game.

3) The N really should think about expanding some of the Wii Sports games into full games of their own, perhaps making them really good budget titles.

4) I still suck at SSX. It's probably because I haven't devoted the proper playing time to get used to the basics. Board grabs are difficult for me, which is a shame because that's what I loved about past versions like Tricky. You could twist the boarder's body before the jump, so you could really snap hard into a trick immediately after getting air. I loved it, and it allowed for massive trick combos. I realize, however, that Tricky was possibly the least realistic of the SSX games (though I haven't played the first). Anyway, I'm going to have to get used to it. I'm also finding it a lot harder to unlock boards and outfits. Oh yeah, and I suck at the slalom.