I was sort of disappointed in the number of games available through the Virtual Console. Across all systems, there are what, like 15 games available? That wasn't very impressive. I went into it thinking there were going to be A LOT more games to download than that. The Virtual Console itself is very nice. Everything worked perfectly the first time and it's super slick but the lack of games really killed it for me. And then what's up with the games they did choose?

This list doesn't look very impressive. Come on, Solomon's Key? Urban Champion? I'll definitely be purchasing a handful of those games but I was hoping for a much larger library and MUCH more interesting games, especially at launch. Where is Excite Bike, Punch Out, Contra, Mega Man? I'm sure we'll be seeing some of these but I really don't want to wait 2 years for a freakin game. I'm wondering if its a technical, licensing or marketing issue.

Having said that, Zelda is fun. I'm really looking forward to upcoming Nintendo titles. Mario Kart for the Wii is going to be nuts.