I agree that the current offering of games isn't that great. It seems from reading reviews that there's Zelda, party games, sports games, and then a bunch of other so-so stuff. It does sound like the sports games and party games really shine with the new remote, but since I'm not really into sports games that doesn't do much for me.

Fortunatly, I've not really got much time for gaming, so as long as there's something great released every once in a while I'll be good. Zelda will hold my attention for a while, and the new Mario is supposed to be good as well. I hope that they make a good shooter at some point, as it sounds like they haven't really gotten that right even though you'd think the new control system would be perfect for it.

Nintendo has done a good job in the "fun" department in the past, and it seems the capabilities of the system should carry this focus foward. Also, at this price point it won't be hard to feel like I'm getting full value