I just got back my Wii from Nintendo after sending it in for a damaged GPU and/or graphics memory (problem looks like bad graphics RAM to me). Since I won't be setting it up again until about mid Febraury when we move to our new house, I can use this time to figure out what to play next. ;\)

I loved Zelda, but frankly I'm disappointed with most other titles available for the Wii. Though I liked the concept of the original Metroid, I don't think I'd like the current ones since I'm no fan of first-person shooters.

It's been months since I did any type of title browsing though, so I'm not even sure what's available right now. I'm just certain whatever is out there is nearly impossible to buy locally off the shelf.

My brother just got a PS3 and while its UI and the console itself look like utter (pretentious) garbage, it has some really nice titles available. Some also available for the XBOX 360 but some, like Uncharted, are exclusive.

I'm content with having bought the Wii primarily for Zelda and its sequels, but I can't see myself buying a PS3 since I'm such a casual gamer, even if it has titles that appeal greatly to me.

Games like Dance Dance Revolution and their less aerobic clones like Guitar Hero are definitely not my cup of tea. They're actually in my "loathe" class.

Anyone have any links to sites other than those belonging to IGN with a good games round-up for Wii? Hopefully something browsable by category/genre.

Edited by hybrid8 (28/12/2007 19:23)