No memory card came with it, but it has 16 GB of storage, or so says the box.

Used the built in alarm to wake me this morning. Took me a bit to figure out what "Smart Alarm" was, turns out it's some pre alarm sound to help wake you. Thats pretty cool. Stayed in bed till the main alarm went off. One problem though, I remember hitting snooze (had to press and hold the button), and the phone never rang the alarm again. Good thing I still use the Chumby, since I tend to hit snooze a few times before being fully awake and out of bed.

Attack, thanks for the links. I'll admit for now I'm avoiding most of them as I am also trying to evaluate Android from a pure consumer standpoint. So far it's been an ok experience using just the quick start guide and a brief understanding of how Android works. There's no way I'd recommend an Android phone to a family member or non technical user though at this point. I am interested to see what grows on me though over the next month of trying to use it as my primary phone.

Also, shortly before leaving for work, I discovered a comment in the Engadget review of this phone:
Originally Posted By: Engadget
One major annoyance we noticed is that neither the Captivate nor Vibrant were able to connect to our Macs in mass storage mode, and only the Captivate could connect to PCs. In practice, what that means is that transferring media and big files to and from your phone becomes quite a bit trickier (and slower) because you've got to use Bluetooth or something like an SD / microSD reader. We were able to connect them using Media Transfer (MTP) mode, so that's an option if you've got an app like iPhoto, Lightroom, or Image Capture available and you just need to move media. [Turns out you can finagle mass storage mode into working if you turn on USB debugging mode for some reason. -Ed.]

Well, I suppose this bug can be excused, since only a small portion of the world uses these Mac things. No need to QA your products on them before shipping them out the door. At least I know MTP means Media Transfer now, even though DoubleTwist wouldn't transfer media in that mode.