Yeah, a couple days amazes me.

Fortunately, I have a dock for my phone that sits on my nightstand. I've always used my phone as an alarm clock anyway, so I just set it on that dock (it has contact charging) and it charges every night.

Rory, you might be interested in "Power Control Plus." It costs a couple bucks, but gives you the best, most customizable power control widget I've seen. Definitely blows away the stock Android power widget.

Also, while I haven't seen the Go Launcher, my launcher of choice these days is called Zeam. I've attached a photo of the home screen I've created using it, and I like how clean it is. I've had it remove the text from my shortcuts, I've added 1 row and 1 column, the menu bar is hidden, and the dock at the bottom only has some shortcuts I use a lot on it. I launch the dialer by swiping up, I bring notification shade down by swiping down, and I launch the master list of apps by double tapping on the screen (these are all customizable).

The power widget you see there isn't the one I was talking about, it's just the standard one. The power widget I have now has the following buttons (that I chose): auto rotate on/off, bluetooth on/off, wifi on/off, brightness toggle (w/ four levels), mute on/off, and a flashlight button that turns the LED on for a surprisingly bright light.

Anyway, I'm glad you're liking your Android phone. What keyboard is on there? The way you talk about it, it sounds like non-stock, but I can't tell what it is...

Attachments
clean.jpg