Originally Posted By: Robotic
Could this be the same issue?
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/...Summary%20Stars

I only read a few of the posts, but it seems to hint at problems with multiple google calendars.

It is the same issue. It's just unfortunate that the initial post was written so confusingly.

Thanks for confirming, guys. I actually called Nexus One support today (one of the benefits of having "the Google phone"), and the very nice gentleman on the other end unfortunately didn't have any answers for me. He acknowledged the problem, but of course couldn't do anything about it. He saw somewhere that apparently a Google employee confirmed there was a problem and that a team was working on it, but sadly that was back in late March.

I hadn't gone through the bug tracker because it felt like just as much of a black hole as the help forums. I was contributing to another bug thread about something in GMail. It was a thread that was started in 2008, and had no response whatsoever from anyone at Google, and dozens of people contributing to it. Then, all of a sudden, a Google employee went through about three dozen bugs and copied and pasted a message that said something like "this is a bug in the GMail app and therefore does not belong in the code forums." This outright dismissal, of course, only made everyone involved angrier as the first response in two years was a brush-off. Even if the discussion did belong elsewhere, it was still frustrating. We were then directed to the Google "help" forums, where that issue still exists with no response from Google.

Thanks again for checking, everyone. It helps at least knowing that it's affecting other users smile