As for the apps that only work over 3G, I'm not certain where they come from. One was an AT&T TV service that actually looked kinda cool, but not something I'm going to pay for. The built in AIM one is what puzzles me the most, as it makes it pretty worthless if it's just going to disconnect me on WiFi. I wonder if it's some weird attempt by AT&T to get people to use more data. It's a good thing this phone is riding on my still unlimited plan from the iPhone. I'd be curious to hear if the Galaxy S on T-Mobile has similar apps with 3G only modes.

The official AIM app from the marketplace is also bad, in that it keeps setting me to available. This causes messages to go to both my desktop and phone at the same time. I did try checking for BeeJive IM, but it seems the only thing available is a free download to try and show interest in getting the company to bring it to the platform. Odd, but ok. On my iPhone, it was my preferred IM solution, as it gave me one buddy list for both AIM and Google Talk, and used peoples real names if their info was found in my address book. It also allowed me to tweak priorities on Google Talk, resulting in messages going to the phone only if I was AFK at my desk or not logged in. I'll have to do a deeper search of the marketplace later.

Also had my first near miss with malware. Was searching the marketplace for a LinkedIn app, and found one in there that steals peoples accounts. Thankfully the usage of "2" for to in the description, and comments from about 30 people tipped me off.

Another mail issue beyond worthless folder support, worthless HTML e-mail support. At work, we have build e-mails that go out when something breaks, and it includes a color coded section to see at a glance what broke along with text. All I get is the text, no color coding anywhere in the message. It's clearly HTML as fonts are different where they should be, the layout is kinda right, and links are in it, but no coloring.

Battery isn't looking good today. Fully charged this morning, and now 7 hours later, I'm at 38% left. I've been using the phone less today then I did yesterday, with most of my use being listening to a podcast during my drive into work, then some e-mail and browsing for maybe 20-30 minutes. Guess I should bring a spare micro USB cable to work just in case. For a battery the same capacity as the new iPhone 4, it's not lasting half as long.

*Edit* Is there a way to quickly scroll to the top of something? With the iPhone, tapping the very top returns to the very top of a scrolling page, in any app. Couldn't get similar to work, but I may be missing something.