Bitt, I have to ask if you ever see this on your N1:

Sometimes, when I press the power button to turn the phone on from standby, for some reason the lock screen won't respond to my touch. Mostly, it just seems frozen. I'm then led on this journey of frustration:
  • I press the power button again, and it doesn't turn off the phone, it just dims the screen like it does when it starts timing out
  • I press the power button again, and the screen returns to full brightness - I'm still unable to get it to react to my touch
  • I press the button again, and sometimes the screen will turn off or it will repeat steps 1 and 2
  • If it goes off, I press it again and sometimes only the "hard" buttons will come on, but pressing any of them doesn't do anything, and I don't get that haptic feedback I usually get from them

All this stuff will repeat in various orders for about two minutes or until I leave the phone alone or (what I've resorted to recently) until I pop the battery out.

So far I haven't had the experience in 2.3, and in fact I haven't noticed any little weirdness at all that I can think of. This was the only really bad bug I was having before the upgrade (and it was only happening one out of every 30-60 or so times I'd try to use the phone).

In fact, another bug that I've been trying to get Google to listen to for almost a year now seems to have been fixed! Thank goodness for Gingerbread! smile

...now I want some cookies...