Yeah, I do already have an account. But my computer was upstairs at the time so I had no idea what the password or even user name for that was. smile

I finally got it to go after restarting the box.

It also needed a firmware update (to sep 20 version) before it would properly access shares on my network - it would always time out with the firmware it comes with.

The most annoying bug I've found so far is that it STOPS audio output on SPDIF when it is not actively producing a sound. That may or may not affect you, but with my Pre-Amp it definitely affects me. My Pre-Amp shuts of its outputs when it's not receiving a signal, so you can see on its display the DTS or DOLBY indicator turning off when Boxee stops making sound. This has the effect of eating any initial click that should be heard when moving around the UI. Only the second and subsequent clicks will be heard, and only if they come within a small time-out of you first moving the UI focus to produce the initial click.

It might be responsible also for a slight noise when pausing and unpausing. I'm waiting till 1.0 to verify again and report the issue. I MAY be able to work around it in the settings of my Pre-Amp as well, but I'll also have to look into that.