The thread I saw just mentioned renaming a jpeg to .tbn - it was for use when you had multiple movies within the same folder. If you keep your movies in their own folder (I do this) then the folder.jpg should be all you need.

I'm going to check my email for your address and I'll send you another receiver - this one is from a newer batch and has PCB/component differences. I can't remember when I sent you the one you have now so I can't recall if it's a "2005" or a Vista/7 class model.

The Box should recognize "MCE2" codes - that's what Boxee calls them. They should be Vista/7 class MCE codes which I'm not actually certain differ from the 2005 and previous codes. I do know it's the same codes the XBOX apparently responds to. There are actually multiple code IDs for MCE, but I don't think there's a way to tell Boxee which ID to listen to, nor how to tell XBOX the same thing. So for people with multiple devices it may be problematic without the use of an IR repeater and blaster system, plus hiding the receivers so they don't themselves pick up the IR from a remote directly. Hopefully Boxee will create their own codes - something I want to talk to them about.

BTW, have you been emailing Avner at the general email address or his own personal address? I should write to him directly about this.

I can't seem to find your address in email, and you may have moved since then anyway, so send me your current mailing address. You can email me by using my first name at my company domain.