Okay, thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure. And it's not 100% to say the least, but the large batch of improvements and bug fixes only 25 days after release gives me some confidence in the product.

Bruno, I do have one of your receivers, but I'm not certain where it is at the moment. I'll have to go digging for it because I'd like to try that out. I don't mind using the Boxee remote because of the keyboard, but it might be nice to program some controls into my Pronto. Any idea what codes I'd use, though?

Also, I was able to find the discussions about the .tbn format, but have one question: how do I make them? Do I just get a .jpg and change the extension? Is it a different format entirely? I gather that the .tbn comes from hacking the original XBox to show different thumbnails, and probably carried through XBMC to Boxee, but I wish they'd just let you save jpegs. It would be much simpler to just have a "folder.jpg" file and, say, a "movie title.jpg" file for each movie. I'm not sure why .tbn is necessary. And given how hard it is to search for a tool that makes these files (I keep getting Trinity Broadcasting Network), it's a difficult thing to figure out...