Originally Posted By: RobotCaleb
Originally Posted By: Dignan
As has been discussed many times in previous threads, you can't build a box like the Boxee Box using XBMC or anything else for $200. I know you'll then come back to me with a list of parts, but remember you also have to include the unique RF remote and all the cables wink

?

This is talk of a box you don't need a list of parts to use. Did you click the links? I'm done convincing you to build one (although, my fanart never doesn't work). smile

You're correct, I was a little quick to respond to certain parts of your post and didn't quite grasp what the articles were about.

I'll be interested in seeing what comes of that project, but I have to ask if you think it'll be ready any time soon. It looks like they have a long way to go.

Sorry for snipping at you, I'm just sick of platform wars around here, that's all, and you came off a little defensive out of nowhere like we'd been keeping you down for your love of XBMC for some reason. I want to avoid that in the future, so once again I'll try to be better about it smile So let your XBMC flag fly! wink

*edit*
ps- one last thing though: I honestly do not understand that last parenthetical statement...

Edited by Dignan (16/01/2011 09:01)