Info on lock screen: LockInfo running with Winterboard after Jailbeak. Do it. Then apply a decent skin to the lock screen. Then also install SBSettings. Invaluable.

I said Apple was the perfect example and I'll argue this until the end of time with anyone. I can argue the opposite as well, but I actually believe what I've said, so I'm sticking with this position. wink

They "listen" but they don't always react the way you may want them to. Believe me, I'll be extremely vocal about this as well, because of my passion for the platform and design. There's a lot to complain about Apple's products. So in listening, they execute a balanced effort that for the past 10 years has achieved extremely wide product acceptance like they have never before seen in their history. And wide and long enough that they have completely obliterated the competition in these few categories.

Now, if they wanted to better design many of their products they could give me a call and I'd help them out, but I'm hardly delusional enough that it would ever happen. wink