Yeah, I'm a little surprised that hasn't been worked out too.

Bruno, I do have to fess up. I specifically paid attention to how well the seeking works, and you're right, there's significant lag. I think I just hadn't noticed it because compared to how other media streamers handle fast forward and rewind, the Boxee is a dream! Frequently my wife and I would be watching video on the WDTV, and she or I would say something like "wait, what just happened? What did that guy say?" But even she understood that unless it was essential, we just wouldn't go back because the process was so painful. It made me appreciate Tivo's replay button all over again smile

On the Boxee Box, I still maintain that the delay in seeking that exists is acceptable to me. It's not ideal, no. But then again, I'm having trouble thinking of any aspect of any of these streamers that's "ideal" smile It all seems to be "livable." But again, that's a big step forward. I've been using these devices for the past 5 or so years, and when I think about this piece of crap it makes me want to cry!