Another code update.
https://create.arduino.cc/editor/tfabris/4c5eea9a-1462-45d7-908d-81a5bb6b0d90/preview

This one contains the following changes:

- Another pass through the code comments.

- Adds an aggressive reconnection retry so that once you've paired up with your car stereo, then after that, each time you start your car, the empeg tends to be the device that connects to the car stereo first, rather than playing tunes from the phone in your pocket. On my car now, when I start it, it connects the music to the empeg and the phone/voice to my cell phone. Nice.

- Fixes the issue with High ASCII characters in track titles by converting high ASCII to UTF-8 before sending it up the bluetooth link. Works well, now my Blue Öyster Cult and Béla Fleck tracks look correct.

Last night, my friend Fishy used his expensive high tech mill machine to clean up the edge cuts on the sunglasses holder where I mount the remote display. I'm really pleased with the way it's looking so far. I should also hopefully receive my PCB from Pad2Pad and I should be able to solder up a much better attachment box without having to use the breadboard. If I get that all working I'll post another demo video with everything in place.