Originally Posted By: mlord
I was just now reading the hardware notes in the sketch, and it sounds like you are directly connecting the Arduino 5V TTL serial pins to the WT32i 3.3V CMOS serial pins.

Interesting. That's exactly what I have been doing all along. Thanks so much for noticing this and raising the red flag. I am so grateful for your expertise on this.

Strangely, this part of it has been working perfectly all along. Of all the things I've had fail in the electronics, the serial connection between the Arduino and the WT32i chip was not ever one of those failures.

On the other hand, all the other stuff that failed could have been secondary effects from my mistake. I'll make the correction that you suggest right away.

I'm planning on ordering another sandwich board from Pad2Pad. It's the in-between board that mates the Arduino with the bluetooth dev/breakout board. I had one working for the big BlueGiga board and I'm currently refining one for the Betz board. Thanks for letting me know about this before I finalized it and placed the order with Pad2Pad.

When I get that board it printed, do you want one?