Status so far:

- Still waiting on a shipment of more Betz boards from China so that I can fulfill all current requests. Sometime in the next few weeks I expect.

- I have my first prototype of the 3D printed enclosure, and it works OK but needs some minor tweaks. I'm in-process on the second prototype and I expect that will be the final enclosure design.

- I have a set of Rev6 versions of my PCB for the BlueGigaEmpeg interface, one of which I've soldered up and I'm using successfully for the most part.

- I got two more Betz boards in the mail from Peter which were "recovered" units, ones that had been sitting on his bench unable to power up due to the Via problem discussed earlier. He was able to jumper them to get them working again. The next set from China (mentioned above) are going to be on a supposedly higher-quality assembly line which will hopefully solve the Via problem.

- I'm now running into this pretty serious new bug which I am working very hard to solve before I even consider shipping anything to anyone. This is the main focus of my energy right now. I might have to do a whole new Rev7 PCB to fix this problem. frown