I have tested V524 and all the issues that I reported before are fixed. smile

Thank you!!!

Current code up at https://github.com/tfabris/BlueGigaEmpeg is written to work correctly with V524.

Changes you might need to make to get the code working for you after you download it:

- The reset line pin 51 code is disabled or commented out, search for "resetLinePin" in the code to locate all the places. I will make a note to fix this tonight, so that it's a single flag variable instead of having to fish through the code.

- The code is currently set to use analog audio instead of I2S. Search for "SET CONTROL AUDIO" to fix this if you need it fixed. I will also make a note to turn this into a flag variable.

- My code still uses a different security method than what you succeeded with. I will make a note to see if I can set it that way for my devices too, then we can both use the same security method.

I'm really interested in hearing how you are doing with this, now that you've got successful connectivity.

I have a set of PCBs on their way from Pad2Pad which should make assembling one of these devices pretty easy. I could send you one if you like! I also ordered a couple more Betz boards in case I fry more boards. smile

Thanks so much!